At Assign Buster, we believe that it’s crucial to comply with copyright regulations and laws to provide the best service to all parties.
On our platform, we publish free writing content created by students for other students. Since we cannot control the generation of those papers, the website needs a strict system of regulations to manage copyright and protect intellectual property rights holders.
Assign Buster holds to the below mentioned Copyright Policy:
- Any content that violates any copyright regulations is immediately removed from our platform.
- Users who violate general copyright principles, including those mentioned in our Terms & Conditions, are banned.
- We publish only 100% authentic and ethically-received content on our platform.
- After making fair-use copyrighted content available on our website, we guarantee maximum privacy of copyright holders.
- We notify students who submit their works to our platform about potential risks that copyright violations can lead to. Such information is made available through a notification system for AssignBuster.com users to clarify all the relevant penalties and possible consequences of copyright violations.
- We respond to copyright claims in the shortest terms, respecting the rights of intellectual property owners. Filing a claim is possible through our DMCA Request page and by reaching out to us at [email protected].
Copyright owners are welcome to check out our Terms & Conditions to see that Assign Buster has the best intentions and ensures that all platform users respect and hold to fair use policies.
As a copyright holder, you are free to contact us if you have viable proof that your copyright is infringed. We encourage you to withhold directing the claims specifically at Assign Buster. Our service has no direct responsibility for the published content apart from providing the platform for its creation and sharing.
Assign Buster endeavors to maintain integrity within its system with the aim to help students excel at their studies and develop academic skills. For that system to function appropriately, copyright holders need to be mindful of our principles to the fullest extent.
Feel free to reach out to us if you have additional questions regarding copyright via this email: [email protected]