⭐ Fascinating Role Ideas to Improve Your Writing
- Role of science in our life philosophy essayHuman being of this era making researches in scientific fields with modern methods and machines and the man centuries before, observing nature and recording results, are same. Brief history of science: It is said that many centuries ago, man started his struggle in scientific field by the act of burning at such a time when →
- Role of fast food in increasing childhood obesityCaloric imbalance, which is when more calories are consumed than expended, contributes to obesity and can be affected by an assortment of behavioral, genetic, and environmental factors. Considered both an environmental and behavioral factor, the consumption of fast-food and convenience food contributes to higher obesity rates among children. A study of 13 to 15 year →
- Abigail adams role of women history essayIt was at this point that she gained a lot of interest in letter writing that in the later stages of her marriage, she used this talent to push for the women agenda through writings to her husband. The only time before America's independence that she moved out of the home was when Adams →
- Disaster planning: public health roleThe Public Information Officer also assures that the required information is provided to the public health agency staff, so that the message of the agency is consistent, and in synchrony with other agencies. This person needs to be proficient in gathering the correct data for the situation, organizing facts, preparing appropriate releases →
- The role of artifacts in history and culture of societyClemens Reichel addresses the issue of looting in Iraq and shares how he and fellow archaeologist have forced together to try to recover and restore the artifacts that were looted and destroyed. Preservation of our shared culture allows us to better understand and appreciate the people before us.
- The role of networks in problem solvingExactly when there is an itemized chase issue, a game plan of states, a course of action of chairmen, a hidden state, and a target lead we can use look frameworks to deal with the issue An interest count is cleared up in direct terms by Suppose that you are endeavoring to find your way →
- Role and strategies during the vietnam war history essayIn order to support the " Operation Rolling Thunder", Johnson escalated the war by sending more troops to Vietnam as the number of U.S.troops in Vietnam reached 70 000 in June 1965. Also, in that year, General Westmoreland doubted Army of the Republic of Vietnam 's ability to protect U.S.air base against Vietcong and →
- The role of media in the education sectorTHE ROLE OF MEDIA IN THE EDUCATION SECTOR The role of media in education is evident today by the number of computer labs, television sets and libraries that have become part of curriculum in most schools today. The research will over all talk about media's role in education, and how effective it is.
- The french revolution: olympe de gouges and mary wollstonecraft role in feminismOlympe de Gouges " Declaration of the Rights of Woman" declares her stand for the equality of the rights of women, their equality to men, their sameness before the law and before the Republic. In the day of De Gouges, men were held to be superior to women, therefore women were denied rights →
- The role of lease financing in bangladeshLeasing companies have registered substantial growth in lease financing during the year 1985through 1994. Since 1995 to date, growth in lease market has significantly slowed down because of sluggisheconomic activities, withdrawal of incentives by the government, imposition of cash resource requirementwith Bangladesh Bank as per Finance Act 1998, expansion of number of →
- What was the role of the first world war on mussolini's transition from socialism to fascismThis essay will explore these three arguments in order to understand whether Mussolini's transition from Socialism to Fascism was the result of the war, his revolutionary nature, or the influence of Nationalism. Italy's intervention into the war, to Mussolini's personal experience in the trenches and the disastrous Battle of Caporetto all contributed to Mussolini's political →
- Assess the sociological explanations of the role of culture in contemporary societyAssess the sociological explanations of the role of culture in contemporary society Culture is the behaviour, beliefs and characteristics of a particular group of people. It believes that people's views and explanations of culture are moulded by the social groups in which they belong to.
- The role of investingAfter completing the investment risk assessment to discover my investment risk profile, the result was stated that am generally comfortable with achieving a moderate level of return potential on my investment coupled with a moderate level of risk. Firstly, I have decided to invest 45% of my total assets in Cash because not only there →
- The role of georgia in the civil war research paper examplesThis paper intends to discuss the role of Georgia in the American civil war along with discussing major battles, events and major participants of the civil war related to Georgia. The division between union states and confederate states took place on the issue of slavery. Southern states did not agree to →
- Under the influence: the role of alcohol in cultureDrinking severely clouds human judgment and therefore humans have the natural outcome to perform poor decisions that can become regrettable, since mature drinking is beginning to target the adolescent youth, alcoholicadvertisementmust be banned and juvenile drinking laws should become strictly enforced with consequential punishment. The advertisement of alcohol is growing seemingly toward the audience of →
- Example of essay on role of the united states in the second world warThe American declaration of war against the Nazis on April 6, 1917 pointed that with Germany continuously refusing to sink the ships of the British troops, the Americans have no choice but to retaliate back as some of its passengers were innocent By the end of the war, the Americans returned back to the " →
- The role of enterpreneur in nigeriaApart from hydrocarbon of which Nigeria is the sixth largest exporter of crude oil and has the second largest known deposit of natural gas in the world, Nigeria also has comparative advantage in the Agricultural sector, where varieties of crops and animals are produced and reared respectively due to favorable climatic condition, good soil structure →
- Role and function of artWhile discussing assigned roles of today's art and design, the subject will be clarified with author's personal opinion. The core aim of this paper is to answer the question of " What is the role and function of art in the 21st century? " 21st century art is a growing field of →
- The role of social media in business essay sampleIn addition, the social media technology is the most excellent tool for the companies to promote their business, for example if a company is selling services, products or publishing ads, then social media is the most excellent method to make their website gainful in a minimum amount of time. This paper will also outline some →
- Role of nurses in gestational diabetesGestational Diabetes Mellitus is a type of diabetes, which occurs during pregnancy, distinct from the condition that already existed. It is defined as a glucose intolerance of variable degrees with onset or first recognition during pregnancy; it will generally develop in the latter half of the pregnancy and will improve after delivery. →
- Role of american citizens in democracy term paper examplesIn order to ensure that democracy remains to be the order of the day in America, the citizens have the responsibility to emphasize on the civic virtue, moral education and for the above all to put the interest of the country first before their personal interest. Liberalism asserts about the importance of the primacy of →
- The lewis and clark expedition and the louisiana purchase and their role in american historyLewis and Clark also brought back to Jefferson a prairie dog as a gift, which did not exist in the east. The Lewis and Clark expedition is a significant moment in time because it helped provide a wealth of information about the New World. It helped improve relations with the Indians and helped to encourage →
- Role of ultrasound in the early detection of an ectopic pregnancy.For this case study I will discuss the essence of scanning women who present in EPU's with a positive pregnancy test and any symptoms of a possible ectopic pregnancy. CASE REPORT This is the case of 32yrs old primigravida referred to an early pregnancy unit by her GP with a history of irregular menstrual cycle, →
- The role of strategic planning in organizationsThe management of the company work, regulation of its actions, deciding the proper strategy for future, and successful implementation and evaluation of all the strategy comes under the process of Strategic Management. The customer satisfaction and role of organization towards the society greatly ensure the company well running. Strategic Planning is the process of assessing →
- Humanism and the role of the spirit argumentative essays examplesThe work is a tragedy because Lear is so good and the outcome is such a disappointment. Today's world is flawed and in need of change, much like the writing of the Renaissance, which inspired a major movement of personal empowerment.
- The role of youth for preserving environment essay sampleThere are also many collection points for recycling of rechargeable batteries, so do not simply throw them away.youth have a role to play in environmental and conservation efforts that will improve livelihoods and achieve sustainable development. Because youth have a stronger awareness of the issues and a greater stake in long-term sustainability, the environment is →
- Role of insurance in corporate financeFor example, if an excess of farmers wish to sell wheat futures, the price of futures will be forced down until enough speculators are tempted to buy in the hope of a profit. Sometimes the best solution is to look at how the prices of the two assets have moved together in the past.
- Ror1 can play a role in breast cancer cell growthBuilding on prior research the authors affirmed that the ROR1 associations with human breast cancer contributed to tumor-cell growth and survival via the activation of PI3K, AKT, and cAMP-response-element-binding protein. The experimental design employed the use of various methods fully described in the context of the article.
- The role of women in perfume and the assaultTherefore, since Truus seemed to represent a mother figure and Saskia is his image of Truus, the mother figure in this novel is linked with romantic interest. Due to all the events that had happened to Anton, the woman he encounters in the dark embodies his need for courageous, maternal and erotic love. →
- The mass media plays an important role in shaping the opinions and positions of the younger generation argue for or againstSo the mass media are important for the younger that they want to be the same the star or some thing when they think is good for them. So the nation or adult choose be train the younger that is important and it have the effect to everybody.
- The women’s role in advertisements essay sampleIt seems that to be thin is a goal for most women and as Bordo points out, it is the result of advertisements and a public image of women maintaining a number of roles, including that of server and of the sexually repressed. She says that the real woman, as advertisements show, is the →
- Have newspapers become medium of past or they still play role in people’s lives? essay sampleThere is no doubt about the supremacy they have enjoyed but question is ' are they the still lions of jungle?' let us analyse the situation. According to most authenticated resource, the world mass media working group , the graph of number of newspapers is yet far ahead than the other means of →
- Role of media in public awarenessThe power of media on our lives is immense, it is not only a source of entertainment but it helps in making us form our opinions on major issues of social importance Print and electronic media help in awareness related to current affairs In an era of information, the impact of media, be it →
- The role of media essay samplePaying attention to the media is how we stay informed about what's going on in the world around us and what our government is doing. The Media as Gatekeeper A gatekeeper stands guard at a gate and decides who gets to pass through and who does not. That means the media also determines →
- Essay on the american paradox ambivalence about the role of the federal government2 Even so, the Affluent Society with a wide distribution of wealth, strong labor unions and a large middle class that existed in the years 1945-70, was weakened greatly in the 1980s and 1990s. George Kennan, the architect of the containment policy in 1946-49, did not regard the Soviet Union as the same type of →
- The historiography of womens role and visibility in the civil rights movement research paper exampleThere has been an increasing and substantial base of literature published on the subject of women's role and visibility in the Civil Rights Movement, and they each provide a unique and interesting perspective on the subject at hand. In Lynne Olson's book Freedom's Daughters: The Unsung Heroines of the Civil Rights Movement from 1830-1970, a →
- Free research paper on role of women in hondurasLaws are being put in place to protect women within their own homes but little else is being done, suggesting a woman's place, in Honduras, is inside her home. According to Boris Branisa, author of " Gender Inequality in Social Institutions and Gendered Development Outcomes", the rates of men and women receiving secondary education differ →
- Role of youth in development of pakistanIn that time, the cruel French rulers were permanently collapsed by the youth and now France has a renowned place in the list of sparking nations. TheAmerican Revolution, the young Turkish revolution, the Chinese revolution and the great Iranian revolution are also some important wonders of youth." Almost everything that is great →
- What role can youth workers play in reducing anti social behaviour?This proposal seeks to take acase studyapproach to anti-social behaviour whilst utilising a number of governmental policies and practices which exist across a wealth of social work areas and youth work practice areas. Introduction The practice of youth work takes place within a trusted part of the spectrum of social work provision (Dept.forEducationand Skills, →
- The role of youth in realising the dreams of dr kalam100 Classic Book Collection - UK Version Title Author Little Women Louisa May Alcott Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen Mansfield Park Jane Austen Emma Jane Austen Persuasion Jane Austen Sense and Sensibility Jane Austen Lorna Doone R D Blackmore The Tenant of Wildfell Hall Anne Bronte Agnes Grey Anne Bronte Jane Eyre Charlotte Bronte →
✅ Good Role Topic Samples to Create Your PaperYou can get a professionally-written
100% plagiarism-free academic work
for as little as $12/page!
⚡ Interesting Role Ideas to Write AboutOur specialists can produce an A+ work on any topic and any deadline
- Role of virtual reality in educationThe use of virtual reality technology in the field of education is something that is gaining popularity. The question of this research is whether or not it would be possible for virtual reality technology to be implemented at public schools in the United States. Background In the early days of education →
- Role of public relations in the re establishmentAdvertising and Public Relations, to the above topic (the use of public relations and advertising as a tool for the rebranding and re-establishing of failing products in Nigeria). It is pertinent to give a brief look at the roles and functions advertising and Public relations is supposed to play generally and then →
- The role of age in interpersonal relationshipsWe tend not to deviate with the norm which is having partners with a wide age gap, some seem to make it work while others fall back and start over. Going through life while searching for the perfect relationship can be tough more so when there seems to be a small wedge from the →
- The vital role of proportion in architectureFrom the general opinion of Alberti on the art two conclusions can be made: the aim of the art is beauty and the way to follow it is nature. In axial symmetry it is common to avoid the centre of the building.
- The role of the imf and world bank in pakistanIt is vital to consider that in spite of the trouble linked with excessive debts, Pakistan have the obligation to accomplish the contractual terms to which it committed to when they took loans from the IMF. It should be remembered that IMF is called in the times of crisis and at times of crisis there →
- Evaluate an investment bank’s role in private equityM&As through Leverage Buyout , Venture Capital, Distressed investments etc are some of the investment strategies in private equity. Investment Banks and M&As The majority of financial advice of Investment Banks relates to M&A. The client company has the motives of expanding its business by acquiring another business. The role of Investment Banks →
- Role of exim bank growth of foreign trade economics essayAnd he also find in their research that some of the sector has grew in terms of export such as Automobiles, Gems & Jewellery, and Textiles. OBJECTIVES To know the Role of EXIM Bank in the growth of Foreign Trade. To know the various services provided by the EXIM banks which support in foreign →
- Bank of england role in credit crunch on the uk economy essay sampleThe Bank of England has since earmarked 50 billion pounds to purchase private assets Failure to Deal with Northern Rock in Time Northern Rock collapse was foreseen and the Bank of England failed to avert this systemic financial risk. Is the Bank of England still in control? →
- History and role of banksBanking has been noted as being one of the key drivers in the US economy today as banking provides the liquidity needed for families and businesses to invest for the future The Banking Regulation Act of 1949 defined banking as " the purpose of lending and investment, deposits of money from the public →
- What is the role of engineers environmental sciences essayThis essay will discourse the function of applied scientists in developing states and analyse H2O supply & A ; sanitation and energy as two of the most important countries affected by their decision-making. Role of technology General Perspective The function oftechnologyhas suffered many alterations over the last few decennaries, although its construct which →
- Role of tiresias in oedipus essay sampleIn Oedipus' case Tiresias brings him news of prophecies that have already been fulfilled, yet for Creon in Antigone his prophecy is in the works. Tiresias plays a key role in the reversal of Oedipus' fate in Oedipus Rex, but his role in Antigone has less of an impact. Tiresias is the first one →
- Free the role of the setting in the story the ghost in the mill by harriet beecher essay exampleThus, in the story " The Ghost in the Mill" the setting creates the effect of mysteriousness, darkness and fear - all these elements are especially appropriate to the situation given the context of the story. B Stowe managed to create the setting appropriate to the plot of the story by means of visual and →
- Understanding team role in an organisationWorking in a team requires a person to enact and lead the team. This role requires a person who is clear in his or her thoughts, attitudes and actions. Each member role describes the way he or she behaves, contributes to and interacts with other team members, this can be seen in the workplace and →
- Role conflict in organizationDeviation of a member or members from values of their group or society- If and when a member or members deviate from laid down rules or values of an organization or society, such deviations will no doubt result to value conflict. For instance, " if the value of a construction company is to ensure that →
- The role of religion in roman republic essayAll political activities were conducted under the divine gaze and auspices in the name of senate and the romans. In reality, the senate was the caretaker of romans relationship with the divine. A History of the Roman Republic.
- Field experience in the classroom role education essayKeen attending is required in the organisation of the schoolroom, interaction between the instructor and pupils ; and layout of the activities. The two ways are harmful to the development of the kids.
- Role of pharmacists research papers examplesPharmacists take professional degree from the university and then they get employed in the retail pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, as consultants and also when they further specialize as a clinical pharmacist. They can also participate in healthcare promotion training sessions. This requires a comprehensive understanding and knowledgeable individual who is well-qualified to →
- What role does the wto play in international business? essay sampleIn addition, WTO provides a negotiation forum for continuous negotiations as to the further liberalization of trade and the improvement of existing rules; review all or some of the provisions of specific Agreements; decisions to add new subjects to the WTO work programme; and possible launching of a new round of trade negotiations on a →
- Free essay on a comparative framework of britain and americas imperial role in world politicsThis paper intends to discuss the imperialism of United Kingdom of England and United States of America along with discussing how these countries shaped and influenced the politics of the world. Modern era of imperialism was pioneered by European nations like Spain, Portugal, Netherlands and France. The Second World War →
- Practice and role of transformational leadershipResearchers developedpersonalitytests and compared the results of average individuals with those perceived to be leaders. Until 1978, the focus of the majority literature on leadership was derived from the concern in organizational makeup to understand the impact of leadership styles in small group behavior and outcomes with similar variable models , while attention to →
- The role of women in "medea" and "twelfth night" term paper examplesThough the audience is horrified by the actions of Medea and Jason, the idea of violence as a result of a love triangle gone wrong could just as easily be ripped from the headlines of today. Medea is used as a representation of Jason's downfall, and so stands as an object lesson for the men →
- Romeo’s role in "romeo and juliet” as the tragic hero essay sampleAlthough the prologue by the chorus tells the stories conclusion, six distinctive characteristics of a tragic hero is exemplified through the novel that a reader should look for while attempting to identify the tragic hero noble stature, tragic flaw, free choice, the punishment exceeds the crime, increased awareness, and produces catharsis. Although Romeo, the tragic →
- Role of the images of nature in jacky kays book, trumpet critical thinkings examplesThe sea in this case represents the seriousness of the nature of the situation she Millie finds herself in after the identity of Joss is revealed. She uses the weather to depict her mood, because it is a time in her life when she is not happy.
- Free the role of enzyme in biological reactions report exampleEnzymes bring the reactants involved in a reaction closer together weakening the chemical bonds and this enable the reactions to occur faster compared to reactions that have no enzyme. Enzymes are proteins in nature, and their functioning is highly dependent of the shape of the protein structure making the enzyme. →
- The professional role of a nurseThe outline of this essay will be in six parts, an introduction, the main body which will explore the role of a nurse, conduct and the requirements for the effective delivery of care, responsibilities and work of a nurse , ethical, moral and social care →
- Task b your work roleConflict Management It is essential that good lines of communication exist between the employer & employee so that the employer is confident that the employee's time in the workplace is both constructive & productive. Health & Safety The employer needs to outline the employee's role & responsibilities within company in order for the employee to →
- Changing role of womenThe view that a woman's place was in the home was reflected in and shaped by the Australian education system. Thus, by the end of the 1960's, women were actively seeking greater rights and freedoms in society and in the workplace.
- Sexism in the vietnamese language and its relation to gender roleThe idea about gender role creates conventional images of the sexes and forces both men and women to adjust their behavior to meet social norms, which can further strengthen themselves: People tend to hold the same belief and share the same behavior with the majority of others and consider these commonalities a standard, giving rise →
- The role of the community in the life of its people essay sampleThis is explained from the story as the residents of Omelas hesitated to abstain from comfort and move away from their city, as they prefer to let an innocent child suffer and be the sacrificial lamb. The citizens of Omelas are told that if the child is allowed its freedom, their society will breakdown, and →
- Understanding organisations and the role of hrEnterprise as a Private organisation has a purpose of providing a financial return to its Stakeholders as well as surviving and developing if possible. Enterprise has a set of driving principles that define the goals that work towards delivering the Enterprise vision which is; "In our chosen markets of utilities and the →
- The role of accountants accounting essayIn the olden system of accounting it was not so demanding, this has currently increased due to complex IT structures and computerization of the accounting and business. The implementation of ERP has put accountants in organized way, though a company should decide on the tools of ERP, the primary objective of the accountant is to →
- A crucial role of changes in our lifeIn most agencies, change is triggered by the managers; then the employees are the ones to implement it at different segments of the organization. The main point of focus will be on the Mark and Spencer Company. Barriers of Change and Leadership decision-making How barriers to change influence leadership decision-making There are different →
- The role of the youth in multi-agency partnership essays exampleTherefore, communication of the objectives of the agency should be clear to the workers and organizations involved in the agency and goals should be clear. Laws concerning the formation of agencies are like that of a partnership and collaborative laws as stipulated in the constitution. The first step in the formation of multi-agency partnerships is →
- My visionary role essay samplesOver the years, these programs have expanded, and there are various NP programs that train RN's on specialized health care provision to special segments of the population such as the elderly or the adult population. The choice in setting my visionary role to be focused on adults is as a result of my belief that →
- Free literature review on the role of supplemental instruction in success and retention in math courses atThe reasons why would be further discussed later in the literature section of this paper. - Introduction The problem arises in the fact that not only is math the most hated subject of students, this hatred of it has caused a great decrease of students taking on courses majoring in math, a higher drop →
- Research paper on role of business analysis within organizations and its evolutionIt covers the evolution of Business Analysis from the recent past to the near future, including possible developments. Introduction Business Analysis can be simply defined as the recognition of the needs of a business and determining both short-term and long-term solutions to the business problems. It majors in the requirements and changes →
- Edward albee’s presentation of nick and his role in who’s afraid of virginia woolfThe audience sees nick as an image of youthful pride, unblemished, athletic whose very life is dedicated to eliminating the imperfections in human genes, but is himself revealed as flawed in the play. The young couple Nick and Honey are presented as "passive observers. We are done with humiliate the hosts...how about a little game →
- Good essay on what role do the product life cycle, competition, and perceptions of quality playThe price of the product at the time of the launch was largely determined by the assessment of the price of the competitors and the company prices a product after a careful assessment of the price which is set by the competitors. The brand has therefore positioned and targeted the product as a premium product →
- Essay on the business environment and its role in the economyHowever, although the factors of capital and unskilled labor are sources of competitive advantage in an economy characterized by large scale production, an entrepreneurial economy based upon the production of knowledge and capacity to engage in and generate entrepreneurial activity depends upon the small businesses. Businesses are an important component →
- Role of woman in an international context essay sampleA research approach to role of women in business, women in entrepreneurship and gender values in an international context and an examination of culture, gender inequality and women and family values as they venture and participate in business on an international context. Introduction The role of women in an international →
✈️ Role Titles and Ideas for Students to Help With Their EssaysCouldn’t find the fitting topic?
We can write a top-quality work that fits your requirements and the deadline!
🔥 Role Speech, Essay, and Research Paper Ideas
- Discuss the role of endogenous pacemakersThis study shows that the circadian rhythm persists without the cues of natural light, which demonstrates the existence of an endogenous clock. However the study also shows that external cues are also important to the sleep/wake cycle, because the clock was not perfectly accurate, meaning that without the cues of natural light, →
- The role of the government essayThe Role of the Government One of the government roles is to create an environment In which businesses thrive. This Is because businesses create wealth for the nation as a whole and the people who live there. Above the Maltese Government there Is the European Government and since Malta makes part of the European →
- Role of media and islam in pakistan’s politicsIndia joined the community of the democracies in 2000, at the turn of the millennium, and later became a member of the UN democratic funds in2005. It has sought to contribute to the efforts aimed at promotion and strengthening of democracy in its own way. This explained Nehru's vociferous argument in favor →
- Why do muslims consider prophet muhammad a religious and political role model essay examplesProphet Muhammad.was both a religious and secular personality than any other in the world. He was a religious person in a sense that he preached Islam among people by his good deeds and words. This is why, Prophet Muhammad.is known by his kind deeds and words. He was the most liberal hearted of men, the →
- Good feminism and religion: exploring the role of women in the world religions research paper exampleAlthough there are people who practice different religions or are not religious at all, I will narrow my research to the first three and the role of women in Christianity, Islam and Hinduism as all of them are practiced in the United States today. Talking about women's rights and feminism one needs at least a →
- Free report on breast cancer the role of geneticsThe existence of breast cancer in certain families raises the question; do genetics play a role in breast cancer? Other symptoms of breast of breast cancer include lumps in the armpits, inversion of the nipple, pain, swelling of the nipple, itching, redness of the breast and increased sensitivity.
- Professionalism, organizational role & practice in nursing careerAs, such students face the challenge continuously of trying to find time outside of perusing their course, having sufficient finances, family support and the struggle adjusting to nursing care in the clinical setting has for years been a constant struggle for many nursing students while studying. At times they fail to find the time to →
- The role of nutrition health deviations essay samplesThe primary focus of the paper is to discuss three main aspects of good nutrition namely 1) Recommended Dietary Allowances, 2) Nutritional assessment is to identify clients at risk for malnutrition and 3) Health and disease risks related to malnutrition. Recommended Dietary Allowances Most Americans today are aware that →
- The role of the media and civil societies in nigeria's elections.As a panacea to this problem, the media & civil society groups must wake up to their responsibilities towards ensuring credible elections, they must synergise to carry out certain functions expected of them such as whistle blowing ie checking corruption and abuse of power, ensuring free flow of information, synthesis in diagnosis and feedback, design →
- Role of the prosecuting attorney in the criminal justice system research paper exampleRole of the Prosecuting Attorney in the Criminal Justice System The prosecuting attorney in the criminal justice system is an officer responsible for overseeing criminal prosecution on behalf of the people and the state. The prosecutor hence becomes the accuser in all criminal cases and it is up to the defense team to →
- The role of personality and social connection for the freshmen adjustmentStress in this case, means how well a first-year student is able to cope in adjusting to the university environment. It has also been hypothesised that personality traits like extroversion can be positively linked to first-year students' stress. This study also showed that bullying is one of the reasons why students struggle to adjust in →
- Women's role in today's societyWomen have gone through some rough times for the women of today to have the right to vote, attend school, and work."..the more rights we as women get, it seems the more we want. It is true that women want to have the same opportunities as men and do not want to be judged by →
- Historical overview of us govt’s role in long term healthcareThe Feds are not funding the services that have to be provided to these people and yet Government - either elected official or civil servant - is doing nothing to strengthen enforcement of the laws to remove those that are here illegally or to strengthen the borders and immigration process to keep illegal immigrants out.Example of the role of technology systems in healthcare organizations research paperWith the rapid advancement in technology, organizations have to adapt to this change to prevent their businesses from becoming obsolete. The healthcare organizations are at par with advancing technologies in the field of ICT. There has been a major change in the healthcare organizations in the length of stay in hospitals.Specific population and advocate roleWays to Assist with Problem The advocate can assist the teen in many ways. The advocate must understand that the client has a chemical imbalance in the brain. The advocate's job is to help the teen connect with different resources in the community.Research paper on role of nurse practitioner in primary care settingThe roles of nurse practitioners range from taking care of the sick in the hospital to helping the needy in villages and homes. The Role of Nurse Practitioners in Meeting Increasing Demand for Primary Care.Example of essay on research: the role of health care in sultanate of oman on elderly careXXXXXXXXXXX Introduction Definition about Demographic and Epidemiology Demographic trends - Worldwide and regional trends - Oman Population size and growth - Economic and social changes that impact on elderly. Epidemiological transition - Epidemiologic Transition Theory - Epidemiological transition in the worldwide and regional context - Sultanate of Oman ( Life →Essay on role of media in our lifePart One Surveys in both developed and developing nations have consistently shown that the media is the main, nay the most trusted, source of information for an overwhelming majority of the world's population. Then there is the issue of inaccessibility by large sections of the world population due to such factors as poverty. →Lesson 4: the effective trainer:learning check 4 [3dlal4lc4]: role of the trainerLesson 4: The Effective Trainer: Learning Check 4 [3DLAL4LC4]: Role of the Trainer Lesson 4: The Effective Trainer: Learning Check 4 [3DLAL4LC4 Role of the Trainer Role of the Trainer A trainer prays numerous roles in developing, conducting and assessing whether learners have understood the concepts of training as intended (Harrelson, Gardner →Strategic role of human resources managementLater on it was found that the efficient sources of competitive strength were to be looked for only inside the organizations themselves, which have the distinct advantage of non-imitable nature. It was also perceived that such resources, capabilities and competencies were located in the minds of the people and hence human resources are deemed imminent →The role of women in song of solomon critical thinkingThe women's role is one of support to the men and allows Milkman, in particular, to become a whole character. Milkman receives his nickname as a result of being breast fed into adolescence: he is spotted by a local boy, Freddie, and this marks the beginning of the end for his enjoyment of this activity →What role food has played in my life essay examplesWith all the barbeques, burgers, and fries that Mom prepared, instead of getting angry, my Dad decided to throw an impromptu " Cancel Out" party and invited friends and neighbors to join us in finishing off the food. As we sip the fruit juices, it soothes our weary bodies and minds, as each gulp is →Role model essayA role model must have the ability to show leadership, planned out ideas, and able to make a difference in the society. In other words teachers show leadership by teaching students the information the have learned and this leads to positive influence. A role model must posses an ability to plan out ideas.Free essay on the role of public relations in rebuilding the reputation of the hollywood starsThe Role of Public Relations in rebuilding Reputation of the Hollywood Stars Summary Public relations is concerned with building strong objective driven relationships for advancement and promotion of the reputation of an individual, an organization, or a specific identity that depends on the opinion of the people for its smooth and successful →Understanding your teaching roleThis is a crucial stage because the plan establishes the outcome of the learning process, and the content of the lesson. It is the responsibility of the teacher to set out the topic to be covered, the learning objectives , starter, main body of the lesson and assessment.Role of a teaching assistantDuties and responsibilities: - To provide educational, emotional and physical support to pupils.- To work with individuals and groups of children under the direction of a class teacher.- To support the class teacher in developing and preparing specific activities and programmes of support for the children.- To organise the availability and care of class room →Role of teaching assistantDay-to-day tasks could include: * planning, delivering and evaluating teaching and learning activities * preparing the classroom for lessons * helping pupils who need extra support to complete tasks, individually and in groups * observing pupil performance and reporting on observations to the teacher * supervising art and craft activities and displaying work * looking →Role congruity theory of prejudice toward female leaders essay samplesThis is also in concurrence with the role congruity theory of prejudice Describe one experiment from the Diekman & Hirnsley, 2007 - " The Effect of Context on the Silver Ceiling: A Role Congruity Perspective on Prejudiced Responses" Goal Diekman nad Hirnsley carried out research to establish a framework within which →Role of religion argumentative essay sampleThe most striking thing in this my experience is the fact that children recognize the role of faith, the role of beliefs and the role of traditions in during play, food and reading. Training a child the right way means that the child will acquire the practices and the values that the parents consider important. →Role of abigail williams from the crucible by arthur millerIn Arthur Miller's The Crucible, Abigail Williams serves as an instigator, but she also represents the repressed desires of the Puritan women. Abigail Williams has the beauty and the respect all of the young women in Puritan society strive for, and she uses this beauty to gain the trust of the townsfolk. She is often →The role of irony in arthur miller’s the crucibleThe reason Miller writes in such simple humor is because he needs the reader to see it and know it. The most simple form or irony in the Crucible is when John was asked to recite the ten commandments to prove that he was a true Christan.Role of music essay examplesWhen looking at music in the context of a live performance, there are many different elements such as movements, staging, costuming, music, and sets that all contribute to the overall performance. The recording of music helps make it more accessible to the masses. Music is so important to cultural understanding that it is taught in →The role of music in the film "the lion king” essay sampleThough the story is itself a beautiful narration that brings home valuable lessons about life and people, it is the music played all throughout the movie that enhanced the total quality of the production. The song the movie starts with, Circle of Life, sets the mood and matches the majesty with which Simba, the →Good essay on the role of the defense attorneyThis book plays a crucial role in facilitating the completion of this project through a detailed analysis of the role of the attorney with respect to education of rights and surviving in the system. This detailed process of dispute resolution in the book makes it relevant and reliable in the study of the role of →The role of men and women in things fall apart'Right in the first chapter we are introduced the protagonists of the novel, Okonkwo, who is given a name of a great warrior and the one who once brought the honor to his village. While reading the novel our concentration gets focused on the relationships of Okonkwo with his wives and children, especially the way →Good essay on the role of hucksters and con men in huckleberry finnAfter the audience of the first show realized that, it was horrible and not what they expected, they attracted other people in the show to be fooled the same way they did. This indicates that people in this society are not in the best fit of the frame of mind to realize that they are →Evaluation of the role of okonkwo as illustrated in achebe’s things fall apartWhen a messenger came, Okonkwo hacked his head off, and when he realized that the people of his village would not arm themselves in a war against the white men, Okonkwo killed himself. Why did Okonkwo kill himself? Okonkwo was afraid of being a coward like his father.The role of balls and gossip in 18th century englandFrequently, the entire substance of Jane's letter was a description of a ball she had just attended, a ball she was going to attend, a ball her sister might go to, and references to balls in which her sister's name was mentioned. In summary, Austen's letters to her sister provide a window into the world →Role of symbolizm in beloved novelThis illustrates the link between the baby's ghost and the house because the house IS the baby's ghost and vice versa. Everyone in 124 knows that the house is full of a baby's venom , which I think means the baby's ghost is everywhere: in the walls, the floorboards, the windows, the door, etc. →The changing role of the first ladiesThe role of the president of the United States originated with George Washington and so did the role of the first lady. Even after her husband's death in 1945 she continued her public advocacy by becoming an " American delegate to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights". Eleanor Roosevelt was an →Role of american troops in the second battle of the marne report exampleBy taking part in what is largely considered to be the most important battle of the First World War, American troops survived a harrowing battle to become an integral part in the creation of the counter-offensive that would end up winning the war for the Allies. The Role of American Troops When viewing the →How the three arms of the american government have played a role in the syrian crisisIf the executive branch were to get involved, the lives of those in the United States, and in Syria are put at an even high risk than before. A reason as to why this branch should not get involved in the helping of those in Syria. The Judicial Branch, also known as the Supreme Court, →Role opportunities for nurses in community care in elderlyRole opportunities for nurses in Community Care in elderly Community nurses focus on - Health promotion - Disease prevention - Wellness (Westley & Fletcher, 2004 cited in Stanhope & Lancaster, 2004). Community & Public Health Nursing...St.Complex role of women in things fall apart english literature essayProfessor: Course: Introduction Things fall apart is a literature piece of work that that dully portrays Africa, it was first published in 1958, and was directed to the colonialist as a response in the way they used to represent Africa and Africans in literature. He further says that " a man belong to his →The glass menagerie role of laura english literature essayThe drama is based on the battles that worlds face in accepting world as this is the major subject of the book and Laura Wingfield is one character in the drama that had jobs accepting the challenges that life presented her with. Laura was described as a physically handicapped miss and she had troubles in →Role of rosaline in romeo and julietHowever, when a Capulet servant asks them to read the guest list for the Capulet's party, from which Romeo finds out that Rosaline, is expected to attend; Benvolio then suggests Romeo to crash the party in order to look at other beauties of Verona, and Romeo reluctantly agrees. While at the party, when he is →The role of secondary characters in shakespeare’s macbethMacbeth is one of William Shakespeare's greater works of literature and it encompasses the idea of betrayal, violence, and guilt. All these would not have been expressed without the support of a secondary character, which contributes to the development of the plot as well as the themes present in the play. Her masculine character is →Role of the ghost in shakespeare's hamletThe role of the ghost in Hamlet is twofold: firstly it is to create interest; secondly it is to further the narrative of the play. When the ghost fails to speak, it adds to the tension of the scene and the apprehension of the characters.Role of the witches in macbethThey can see in to the future, which is the crux of Act 1 Sc. They are there to guide Macbeth along his path in the play.Role of technology in todays society essayThis is due to the overwhelming information in the internet like countless medical websites which lead people to wonder if they have the same disease or not. The most drastic negative role of technology is that it has almost completely banished the idea of ' personal.' Technology was meant to bring mankind closer and keep →Why communication is such an important part of a manager’s roleManagers need to communicate effectively with suppliers, customers and investors. By communicating with external groups the manager will be able to monitor the company's success and learn how to improve the quality they provide. The company could train and encourage managers to communicate with employees.Role of communication in human interactions essayAnother critical communication aspect as regarded by the book," Invitation to Human Communication," and that is very resourceful to the debaters from the Willey College is the presence of a Referent power. True to its sense, communication is a stronghold that keeps the foundation of human relationships alive.The role of trust in negotiation processDeals be able stand full and confirmed ' on a handshake' due to the fact the established trust of the events creates the desire so whole parties choice follow via yet hold their guarantees yet commitments. Second, between the exchange of information, the other's trustworthiness will become namely important so trust. Hence, maintaining a popularity →Importance of communication and its role in our life essay examplesIn her day to day life of living in a new city where she is still struggling to get acclimatized, she has a lot to share with her boyfriend whom she considered the only 'friend' in town. If her boyfriend refuses to give a patient ear to her emotional outpouring regarding it as something of →Different forms of communication and their role in interpersonal communicationI wanted to say something like " Were not you supposed to do the dishes day?" or " Why have not you cleaned the kitchen?" but I stopped myself, and thought about what I was going to say first. Although I still do not really like making eye contact a lot, it's a lot easier →Good professional role socialization research paper exampleThis stage marks the beginning of the identity of the nursing profession. Stage II: Negativity/independence At this stage, the student nurse begins to have the ability and expertise to analyze some aspects. This is a way of communication that adds value to the nursing profession.Expository essay: reflect upon media's role as the fourth estateIn this essay, I am going to write about the fourth estate, what a fourth estate is, why it's so relevant and the huge role it has to the common population. The fourth estate has been and is still to this day a significant part of a well-functioning democracy.Role of communication and teamwork in improving patient safety - literature reviewIn light of the pervasiveness of these happenings, it is imperative that this paper adequately addresses the topic on the role of teamwork and communication in improving patient safety. Objectives The aim of this literature review is to evaluate the role of team work and communication in improving patient safety. Discussion A team →Assume the role of an lb employee essay sampleLondon office should give Toronto team more opportunities to speak up, to make their opinions and determine the project directions on a certain level. This will help to build the trust between offices and increase the confidence level of Toronto team.The effect taking on a role has on one's behavior essay examplesFor instance, a student who is both an honor student and a criminal might experience status inconsistency as the two statuses are in opposition with one another. Role conflicts can also affect behavior change. Although indicators may not be able to envisage the behavior change, the ascribed status of a prisoner can have fundamental changes →The role of continuing professional development for workers in the children’s care, learning and development sectorThe role of continuing professional development for workers in the Children's Care, Learning and Development sector It is important that early years provision is of a consistently high standard, and that providers continually look for ways to improve the quality of the learning, development and care they offer. It is a type of learning →Role of government in developing economiesHere are some common aims of government which everyone country has to take care of : Keep Inflation under control Inflation creates uncertainty and results In the fall In the value of money In terms of goods and services. Contraction fiscal policy involves the reduction of government spending and increase taxes as →The role of christianity in modern korea term paper samplesAs opposed to the emergence of Catholicism in Korea, the development of Protestantism there was associated with external influences, namely the activities of the missionaries. The peculiarities of Korean Christianity are concerned with the significant role of Western scientific works in its development, as well as the quickness of its emergence and growth. The influence →Free essay on conflict mediation influences role modelsSome of the people who are experienced and have molded me to develop interest in mediation include my father, family members, and my grandfather. Undeniably, people with tremendous experience in mediation, act as role models in developing and influencing others to develop interest in mediation, and be part of conflict resolution in society. In my →Argumentative essay on role of government in determining the scope of a person's lifeThe principles and policies of the government as regards the educational and economic development of the people are engaged within the structures of the government. The direct and indirect growth and development of any person in the society feels the effects and attributes of the government at hand. Economic influence of the government on the →A role of art in station eleven novelArt exists in the architecture of the buildings we enter and the homes we live in. For the characters in Station Eleven, whether its with Kirsten's acting or the Prophet's public speaking and manipulation, art is a way of going beyond surviving; it is a way of remaining human " Because survival is insufficient".Good essay about role of the international monetary fund (imf) post-bretton woodsPlease type your name here Please type your Instructor name here Business The Bretton Woods system is regarded as the most remarkable achievement in the financial management and exchange rate scenario, as it was after the Bretton woods agreement the US- dollar was set as a standard global currency, eventually putting →The role of research and statistics in the field of psychologyHowever, one method reigns true and consistent, and that is the Scientific Method; of which will be further explored. This paper will discuss and make sense of the roles in which both research and statistics play in the field of Psychology, and the procedures in which such methods are conducted will be →The role of citizens in reducing the level of pollutionABSTRACT This analysis also tries to discuss the role of citizens and how it can help in reducing the pollution levels in the Capital and also the required coordination and cooperation between the citizens and the government and even among the governments i.e.the Centre and the State government. The researcher has tried to →The critical role of classroom managementSince the writing lesson is rather difficult and challenging learners are intended to prepare for survival in the real situation, the purpose of the learning should be the same as they are in a real life. One way to motivate the learners the real world in the classroom has been to use more discussion and →The role of performance measurement accounting essayBy studying related literature on BSC, it is seen that BSC really plays a significant role in the success of an organization and that it helps to measure the success of the strategy. According to Waal et al., the more complete the BSC system implementation is, the more positive effects an organization will have and, →Legal and regulatory requirements of my role as a teacherIt is important to understand the needs of learners so that we can give them the best experience in the learningenvironment. If I have a student who uses a wheelchair, then I must ensure that access to the learning venue is suitable and that any portable ramps etc are available. Explain own →Role of a teacher in building character of a studentROLE OF A TEACHER IN BUILDING CHARACTER OF A STUDENT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING THAT EXPERIENCE CAN TEACH US WE CANNOT LEARN ETIQUETTE AND MANNERS FROM EXPERIENCE BECAUSE CHILDREN ARE LIKE CLAY IN A POTTER'S HAND JUST AS A POTTER'S GIVES A DESIRED SHAPE TO THE CLAY IN HIS HANDS, SO DO CHILDREN BECOME →The role of music in a popular cultureThe stereotype of the man as cruel and aggressive, and women as weak and light-minded is a modern day phenomenon. Hamerlinck argues that violence against women, 'popularized' by popular music, reflects mass culture and 'horrible reality'. Using such slang words as " lump" and " hump" describing parts of her body, the singer →Athletes and entertainers as role modelsLastly, entertainers and athletes do not live in the " real" world. They are not in touch with reality and live extremely extravagant lives. Entertainers and athletes usually live immoral lives and they do not have a satisfying, or life-long career.The nurses role in promoting patient rightsNurses Role in Promoting Patient Rights Nurses Role in Promoting Patient Rights Nurses play a significant role in the care of patients especially in advocacy. Nurses intercede in the best interest of the patient and ensure protection and comfort for those unable to communicate.What role do nurses play in the provison of safe quality patient centered careRole of Nurses in Providing Safe, Quality Patient Centered Care Role of Nurses in Providing Safe Quality Patient Centered Care First, nurses acknowledge a patient as the basis of control in offering considerate and organized care that is focused on high opinion for the patient's first choices, values, and requirements. To do this, nurses need →Role of nursing informatics todayI was still at the top of my class. Come college years and I have been left by time. Three: that I should acknowledge that Facebook and Twitter sites are not just for the fun that they market themselves to be, they can be educational too.Role of women in twelfth night and hamlet by shakespeare research paperInterestingly, despite this show of dissatisfaction with societal roles, they do not lose their feminine touch and towards the end of the plays, most come to accept their true identity and place in society. The purpose of this study is to compare specific women characters in Shakespeare's Twelfth Night and Hamlet and to explore their →The role of the fool in ‘king lear’He has also been serving Lear for a long time and is able to see how the relationships and politics work inside the court; therefore his advice is valuable. Read also ilemma at Devil's Den case The Fool may not seem significant to the course of the play but this is purely due to →How setting plays a significant role in the yellow wallpaper by charlotte perkins gilmanIn The Yellow Wallpaper, the setting is vital to the story because the themes of gender and isolation/entrapment would not be able to be fully developed without taking place in its specific environment in the late 19th century. One of the major themes in The Yellow Wallpaper is gender and the control men had over →What role does destiny play in the book "holes” by louis sachar essay sampleStanley was innocent of the crime for which he was convicted but because of the curse, he was sent to Camp Green Lake for punishment." He's just been in the wrong place at the wrong time". As his great-grandfather said, " I found refuge on God's thumb". The best part is in the end, →The role of honor in the chronicle of a death foretoldFor Marquez to effectively convey the importance of honor, instances in showcasing the moral imperative of men and women in this society, in how driven these characters strive to obtain honor, and the extreme amounts of what can be justified being equivalent to honor are used. Marquez introduces the main obligations that the men in →Role of mary magdalene in da vinci code movieIn order to fully understand who exactly Mary Magdalene was, one must first analyze historical Mary Magdalene, specifically her identity as a ' sinful' woman, Mary as a follower of Jesus, the first woman apostle and Cathartic legend, and Mary's controversial relationship with Jesus of Nazareth. Current and available accounts surrounding the existence and role →Role and functions of lawRole and Functions of Law LAW 421 Role and Functions of Law The role and functions are all based on its purpose; the purposes of law begin when domination and power of higher authority had no consideration for the rights of individuals. There are four sources of law that have federal and →Role of project manager in communication management plan management essayThe role of a project manager in project communication management consists of Identifying stakeholders, Planning communications, Distributing Information and Managing Stakeholder expectations and Reporting performance A key role of the project manager is to create a communications management plan to analyze stakeholder communications needs and disseminate important information efficiently. Richer forms of communications →The role of a modern industrial manager in ikeaThese tasks include purchasing the inputs required such as materials, services and energy, to then be transformed through the skills of the people and the equipment available to produce the required output. The external role comprises of meeting competitive drivers within the company's market., as well as government regulations and keeping up with customer's demands →Advanced nursing roleAdvanced nursing role due: Differences of Nurse Managers, Nurse Administrators and Nurse Executives I agree that Nurse Managers, Nurse Administrators and Nurse Executives are connected in the management of nursing care of clients. Upper-level managers are specialized in management and administration of the healthcare organization; by establishing goals and strategizing plans. Nurse Managers versus →What is the role of graduate education in preparing nurses to meet the needs of our societyGraduate education in particular play a significant role in preparing nurses to meet the needs of society. As mentioned above, graduate education in nursing equips nurses with research skills and hence their ability to learn the prevailing health issues in the society (American Nurses' Association, 1965).Course work on the role of nursingHow has the nurse's role expanded over the last 10 years in the health care arena with respect to legal advances? Nursing profession constantly undergoes certain changes that are conditioned by the situation in the world, the newly arising health issues and demand that exists in the society. In this paper I am going →Sample essay on what role does religion play in appaih's theoryReligious unity, such as that wielded by the Muslim global community known as the Ummah is an example of the use of the commonality of religion to propagate disunity and to turn against the west. The role of religion in showing this is achieved by indicating how people are reacting to incursions of the modernized →Expectations regarding the role of women by their families in indiaExpectations regarding the role of women by their families in ancient China Families in ancient China expected their daughters to do labor for the family and provide for the family. Families in ancient China expected their women to take measures to enhance their beauty and prestige and most of the women thus voluntarily engaged in →Role of strong womanIn this regard, this essay will discuss the role of strong women in the family based on short story " Shiloh", by Bobbie Ann Mason. To start with, strong women in the society present certain characteristics that are universal among them. In such cases, strong women are supposed to guide their husbands for the benefit →Role of marketing departmentIt is the duty of marketing to make the right promises, to come up with an appropriate name and logo for the organization and in projecting a good corporate image for the organization at the marketplace. The marketing function plays a key role in managing several important connections between the customer and critical elements of →The role of social media as marketing tool for tourism in kenya. case study: kenya safari and tours.In the current situation thecase studycompany is using the social media marketing in marketing their tourism company and therefore it important for us to understand how the company is planning its operation and what are the current benefits of the company resulting from the use of social media marketing. Social media marketing strategy in an →Transformational change: role of leadership essayThis kind of change is basically involved with ' doing thimgs better.' Transformational change on the other hand is the kind of change that takes place in the time where the organization is in disequilibrium. This is the change of the organization to a new state. This is the kind of change that is the →Administrative role of managementThey are required to participate more in order to ensure that all actions taken are for the success of the organization. In the case of Far Horizon, there are three administrative issues that need to be addressed. Issue 1: Hiring Phase 3 of Far Horizon's →The role of the human resource manager business essayUpon collecting, the secondary data derived from websites and article, careful analysis will be done in order to utilizing to prepare strength, weakness, opportunities and experience to analyze how to best customize the course to the target clients. Literature Review The role of the Human Resource Manager is evolving with the change →Role and responsibilities of a line manager commerce essayBoth HRM and PM considered on people management, but there are many differences between them that which show on chart below. Personal Management HR Management PM includes supervising duties and they deals employees wage and laws. PM considered less important task. The significant stimulus in PM is recoupment, rewards and job simplify. From →Techno managers: role of industry institute interfaceTechno Managers of Tomorrow: Role of the Academy-Industry Interface Tippana Sreevani 9/19/2008 " The study of the scientific methods and principles underlying the practice of any handicraft, industry or profession; and the application of those methods and principles of the handicraft, industry, or profession in question. The first is the primary or →
🤴 Ideas for Role to Take Your Papers to the Next Level
🏵 Memorable Role Essay Titles and Ideas for WritingThank's for Your Vote!
Cite this Page
AssignBuster. (2021) 'Role'. 25 November.
AssignBuster. (2021, November 25). Role. Retrieved from https://assignbuster.com/free-topics/role-essay-topics/
AssignBuster. 2021. "Role." November 25, 2021. https://assignbuster.com/free-topics/role-essay-topics/.
1. AssignBuster. "Role." November 25, 2021. https://assignbuster.com/free-topics/role-essay-topics/.
AssignBuster. "Role." November 25, 2021. https://assignbuster.com/free-topics/role-essay-topics/.
"Role." AssignBuster, 25 Nov. 2021, assignbuster.com/free-topics/role-essay-topics/.