- Published: November 22, 2022
- Updated: November 22, 2022
- University / College: Iowa State University
- Level: Intermediate School
- Language: English
- Downloads: 13
Production Engineers Ralph W. Blackberries, Director RE: Master scheduling August Information This is a summary of what Falcon King’s production schedule looked like in the month of August. The company is going out of business at the end of October.
GREEN (was set up at beginning of month))
The company has accepted the following orders for the months of September and October.
1) Develop a master schedule for the months of September and October. The objective is to maximize profits over these months. According to company policy, there must be zero inventories at the end of October as the company will have no room to store merchandise.
2) Provide recommendations from a LEAN PERSPECTIVE
A summary of setup, sales price, material cost, and estimated holding costs is provided in the table below.
Setup time, sales price, and cost info
Set up time
$100 flat fee if EndInv